Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted something here. You'd think my kids were in a dry spell of humor... but for this long? A lot of their humor isn't verbal but the faces they make, the dances they do and even when they wrestle each other making noises like they are in the fight of their lives. So fun to watch!

So, several of these next posts came from this past weekend where Keely had 2 birthday parties to go to and a Brownie function at a bowling alley.



As we were driving Keely to her 2nd birthday party on Sunday, we passed by a middle school that has a huge hill. Last year when we had a lot of snow (waaaay more than this year), we went sledding on that hill. Well, Kai noticed the hill.
Kai: That's where we slide our sleds!


A couple of days before the weekend, I was helping Kai in the bathroom after he'd pooped. When he goes, I'll hear him call for me.
Kai: MOOOOOMMYYYYYYY, I POOOOOOOPED!
(I yell back that I'm coming.)
I bend him forward while he sits on the toilet so I can wipe him and tell him he's my super-duper-pooper.
Kai: You have big legs. And big feet. And a big, big butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment