Sunday, September 25, 2011

We have been working on potty training Keegan for several weeks now. He pees in the potty just fine (after I tell him to hit the water) but the pooping part is just not sinking in. He starts going #2 in his pants and then sits himself on the toilet and yells, "MOMMY! I go poop on the potty now!"

Well, I know what THAT means... It means I find poop in his underwear that's sitting between his legs while he is sitting on the toilet. It also means I have to search his legs, back and bottom for smears of poop to clean off with 3 million wipes (because I do everything I can NOT to get poop on my hands.) These past 2 days, I have found him here:

...sitting on the toilet after I've cleaned him, leaned over on the side of the bathtub and snoring. Loudly. I couldn't resist taking a picture but I did think better than to not post it on Facebook. Instead, I'll lead people here to see it. That way, they can scroll down for some more laughs. How thoughtful of me, I know. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment