Friday, August 13, 2010

After I give Keegan and Kai a bath, Kai seems to want to always parade around the house naked. Every few minutes I hear an adult say, "Kai, go get some clothes on" or "Kai, where are  your pajamas?"

This night was no exception. What was different was that Kai was saying to everyone, "Do you want a naked bottom? I have a naked bottom for you" as he backs toward someone. I was at the computer and he came up to me, still naked, and said, "Mommy? You want a naked bottom?"
Me: No, thank you.
Kai: (making a ripping sound) Here's your naked bottom. (He acts like he sets something on the table next to me.)
Kai: You want a weenus? (making a ripping sound) Here's your weenus! (He again acts like he sets something down.)
Kai went into the kitchen looking for Daddy and I hear Grandmother say, "Kai, you need to get your clothes on."
He seems to have some kind of self awareness around strangers, just not in the house full of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment