Sunday, August 22, 2010

So, I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned this but Keely makes Kai run her errands. You know, do her dirty work... get her stuff from the kitchen, ask Mommy or Daddy things or make him sneak out of his room to the bathroom to get her drinks of water.

Well, tonight, I was here on my laptop in the living room and Kai comes running to the top of the stairs and he says, "Mommy? Can I have a chicken leg?"

I answered, "No, it's time to go to bed..." and before I could get "bed" out of my mouth, he was already back in my room (where he and Keely were watching tv) telling Keely, "Her said, 'no.'" He didn't even HEAR me finish by saying, "You need to go brush your teeth."

I could just see it...

Keely: Kai, I'm hungry.
Kai: Me, too.
Keely: Go ask Mommy if you can have a chicken leg so we can eat.
Kai: Okay!

Poor kid... He'll figure it out sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment